Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Hunger Games take a back seat to blogging...for a minute

OK, so who else is reading The Hunger Games series?  I started it today and can hardly stand to put it down.  Thanks to my assistant principal for bringing me his copy of the first book that is missing the front and back cover, (his 18 month old son was a fan too I guess) I am already an addict.  I did have time to make these multiplication and division signs for those of you lovelies that have been requesting them.   You can get them HERE in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.  I really appreciate all of the positive feedback and comments I have received and am so excited about all of the wonderfully talented and creative teachers I have "met" via blogging.  I am loving every minute of it!   Anyway,  here is a preview of the signs.  I'm off to read a little more before bed.  Toodles!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I went through the trilogy as fast as they came out!!! Literally had to preorder Mockingjay......Super super super!!!

Post a Comment